Pages

Friday 24 June 2011

Steiner inpired table top puppets.

I would like to share my first table top puppet. I have made it by hand which was really enjoyable as I do tend to use my sewing machine alot, this gave it a real sense of slow creation, time and thought. Puppetry is such a wonderful way for children to be imaginative and use a medium to express themselves. Puppets are just so entertaining, colourful and fluid with wonderful stories that to be introduced to this at an early age is a great gift. The fact that this style of puppet is accessible for the very young too. I enjoyed this so much I am planning to make more, soon!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Your puppet is so sweet!
Warmly
Linda

softearthart said...

It is lovely, I have been telling some stories to my two young nieces who visited recently. cheers Marie