Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Yarn along, a lovely gift.

I posted a couple of weeks ago that I was joining in with the yarn along http://www.gsheller.com/ . At the time I had started to knit what my skills allow, face cloths. Well I made two! I'm really pleased with them. I added them to a hand sewn wash bags and a few goodies from Lush for a birthday present for MrPB.







As for the reading, I have started a new book which is totally engaging and I'm off early to bed every night to catch yo on the next instalment.


I don't know if any of you are into Good Reads but I have recently joined and I would love some friends, so I can spy on what their reading  look for Charlotte Powell if you would like to add me to your list.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

What a lovely and thoughtful present, lucky Mr PB

devonmama said...

Hmm Lush! The washcloths are great too, and the bag :) Lucky Mr PB! xx

Unknown said...

I have just joined Good Reads and I have no friends yet so I am just off to find you! I have been meaning to read "A Fine Balance" for a long time, my friends highly recommend it! Thank you for sharing!
Best wishes Emily {The Country Mumkin}

charlotte said...

Thats fine Emily, I just love good reads!