Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Some things.

Some times I think I must bore you all with my "look what I did today blog" . But then again it is an example of a family trying to live a simple loving life, and yes I do love to share! So here I go again.......

I have been over come with the joys of spring! My aching muscles are loving every minute! With the start of the good weather every gardener is out, preparing.  So from this :


To this:


And this :


Although we have had raised beds for many years sadly they have rotted somewhat and we all worked hard to up grade the garden. Arthur loved to do EVEYTHING that Daddy did!


A little speak preview of the bounty coming our way. I just love the way leaves unfurl themselves.


I also stocked up from the library on inspiration, The weather has been to good that I haven't had a chance to look at therm yet!


Have you sprung into spring yet?

5 comments:

devonmama said...

Great beds Charlotte, it'll be good to see what you have going in them. Bring on the Spring! xx

House of Pinheiro said...

Aww it's time to enjoy the garden.. I wish we had one xx

Wendy Bayford said...

Looks great! I can wait for spring so I can start planting, its soo exciting!

Jacqui said...

Looks great - what a difference a few spring-like days can make. I need to get my new propagator out of the box.
xxx

charlotte said...

I just love the garden, I am longing to plant seeds. Thankyou all for commenting.