Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Ice Art.

The weather has been a little chilly here. On our dog walks Arthur and I noticed how deep the ice was, we thought this a great opportunity to make ice art of our own. We collected leaves on our walk and found some primrose leaves in our garden.
We then got a collection of pots and plastic containers put a little water in and placed s peace of matertial that would be the hanger. Also all the leaves placed in the water, which Arthur really enjoyed!

We left the containers out over night and they had frozen to create our amazing ice art!

We took them out of the containers to see the beauty. Can you tell I loved this, it was so lovely and Arthur had completely lost interest by now and went off to play with tractor's whilst I still took loads of photos!!

This reminds me of animals found in amber.




I long to do it all over again!!

1 comment:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Oh I love your ice art :) I always forget to do this with the kids but I'm sure ours would melt immediately as we never have freezing weather for long :) Thanks for the warm welcome into the teenage mothers group to *grin*. Hugs